Sunday, June 8, 2008

Teletubbies drive me crazy!

Aidan is obsessed with the teletubbies. A couple of months ago he never liked to watch t.v. and I found myself wishing he would just so he would sit still for a few minutes. Well Joe gave us a tape of the teletubbies and about a month ago Jon poped it in and my life has not been the same since. He absolutely loved them. He wants to watch them all day long. When he wakes up the first thing he says is "watch the teletubbies?" I let him him watch it in the morning and as soon as it is over he says "teletubbies again?" I say "later" and he has a meltdown. He repeats himself "teletubbies, teletubbies, teletubbies...etc." until finally 20 minutes later he gives up(for about half an hour). Of all the educational and fun things to watch he had to like the teletubbies. I hope this faze ends soon.

1 comment:

Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

You didn't tell me you started a blog!! I am so excited to have a way to keep up with the day-to-day happenings with your family.