Monday, September 28, 2009

Aidan's first day of preschool

My computer has been broken for forever, so this is the first chance I have had to write about Aidan's firs day of school. He has been going for about three weeks now, and he absolutely loves it. I knew he would like it, but I didn't think he would like it so much that he doesn't even say goodbye to me. He just jumps out of the car and basically runs into the door. He always says how much fun he had, and is very eager in the morning to go. Jon even had to leave early one morning cause he was so excited to go. I have to say it is much better to have him love it and not care one bit to leave me, than to have to deal with crying ad not wanting to go. He did a little trial run over the summer and he cried the first day, and was a little sad the second. He is getting to be such a big boy, and I am so proud of him for being so brave.





No comments: