So a couple of people have asked me to write down 25 random things about myself. Ever since I was asked a while back I have been trying to think of things. This was not an easy thing for me do do, but tonight I finally sat down and came up with some things to write. So here goes:
1. My dream job? I do it every day. I am lucky enough to stay home with my two kids and watch them play, laugh, and learn new things. I get to teach them, guide and assist them, and even argue with them.
2. That said, being home with Aidan and Peyton every day tending to their needs, is one of the hardest and most selfless things I've had the pleasure of doing.
3. I really, really need a bigger house.
4. My favorite sound by far is hearing Aidan and Peyton laugh.
5. I love to read, but haven't read a grown-up book in 2 1/2 years, but that's O.K for now.
6. The fact that we are not having any more kids is very depressing for me.
7. I hated high school and never wish I could go back.
8. I love photos. Right now I have 200 photos waiting for me to put them in an album.
9. I feel guilty that I don't have time to pay attention to my animals.
10. I've been told I'm crazy because I don't like chocolate. I like white chocolate.
11. I am not artistic at all, but I really wish I was.
12. I love red wine.
13. I met Jon in college while I was dating someone else. I was blessed with in-laws that I love.
14. Other than something happening to my kids, my two biggest fears are public speaking and death.
15. I wish my grandparents taught me how to speak Italian.
16. I really miss snow around Christmas time.
17. I hate, hate, hate the summers here in NC.
18. I want to learn how to play the guitar and piano.
19. At first I resisted the blog thing. Now I'm a blogaholic.
20. My family is the most important thing to me. I guess that's why they all live in my house right now, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
21. At one point I had 13 piercings.
22. I have 3 tattoos.
23. My favorite TV shows are Fringe, Grey's Anatomy, House, and Lost.
24. I've watched General Hospital ever since middle school.
25. Jon is the person who has made me the happiest as well as the angriest.
O.K. There you go, I did it. (Kara) It was really hard, but I'm glad I finally did it.