Saturday, January 31, 2009

The things they say!

It seems that Aidan has been talking forever. It's hard to remember a time when he wasn't speaking. Lately though, the things he says amaze me. I can have complex conversations with him. He is such a little person. Some of the things he says are hilarious. I wonder how he comes up with it, what his little mind is thinking at the time. The newest thing he has been saying is " B why?" I'll tell him to do something and instead of saying " because why?" or just "why?" he says " B why mommy?" The first time it came out of his mouth I could not stop laughing. It took me a minute to realize what it meant. Now that is his regular response whenever he wants to know why. They say "kids say the darnedest things" and that is absolutely true.

1 comment:

Susana la Banana said...

CUTE!

James asks me, "why cuz, Mommy? Why cuz?"

I agree. I totally can't remember what is was like before he was such a conversationalist. =)